Monday, September 26, 2011

Working on our new bedroom...


Mr Mouse and I have been slaving away at the new house and most of this past week went towards finally working on our master bedroom which has been in a shambles ever since moving in. 

We knocked a wall down to make two small bedrooms into one so our bedroom suite would fit, so for the past four months we have had exposed insulation, 2x4 studs, and a multicolor paint scheme adorning our love nest...not very romantic! The contractor finally came to finish the walls, build us a closet and put up trim and crown moulding. 

We are not done painting yet and I have a rather ambitious overhaul planned for our king bed, so I will not have pictures for a while, but I thought I'd post this gorgeous image which has been inspiring me as I gravitated towards a final color scheme. Hope you're all having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from my readers! I try to answer all comments, either here or at your own blog.