Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back at the Mouse House...

My wonderful hubby is home from the hospital and convalescing on the sofa. I am enjoying the pleasure of cooking him hearty food to make him healthy and strong again! Today we're taking it easy and watching The Dog Whisperer marathon on television...we have a new pup that we've just added to the family and we need to learn how to train her! 
Hope you're all having a weekend filled with time spent with the loved ones in your life... I'll leave you with some of the natural beauty around our property...





All photos by The French Mouse

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that your husband is home and on the road to recovery. Your pup is a cutie, does she have a name?
    Bestest
    Jo
    Eliza Interiors & Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo! Yes, she is adorable isn't she? We've named her Georgie and she is quite the handful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that your husband is home, I hope he is well soon. An animal is always soothing when you are recovering and nothing could be better than the innocence of a new pup.
    Wishing you both good health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katherine...he's doing so much better now, and so is the pup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from my readers! I try to answer all comments, either here or at your own blog.