Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm back...

Hello all! No, I did not drop off the edge of the world....

I am finally in my long-awaited new country home!! Yesterday we finally managed to get internet hooked up, but we are still camping out in the family room surrounded by boxes and piles of furniture as we await Monday and the installation of the amazing new hardwood we discovered. Of course, my camera charger is still somewhere in the black hole of an unpacked and unlabeled box, so I have been unable to take lots of pictures and upload them yet, but very soon I will be able to show you all this gorgeous country paradise we have been so fortunate to move to. 

For now, I'll leave you with this great article from 1st Dibs about Laserow Antiques. I wish I could jet off to this shop to pick out some treasures for the new house. That clock would look just perfect in my dining room...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from my readers! I try to answer all comments, either here or at your own blog.