Friday, March 18, 2011

Newfoundland love...

A few years ago I took a trip to the coast of Newfoundland and fell in love...it's like another world out there. You truly feel as if you have stepped back in time, and it felt just right to me! Mr Mouse and I would like to one day own a home out there right on the rocks where we can hear the crashing waves...

But for now I will post this homage...

The purely landscape photos are my own, the rubber boot inserts can be found here, the skirt here, and those fantastic pillows here

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring our SLUGS fleece boot liners in your blog!! We love it!! <3

    ~Rayana & Melissa
    ThoseAlaskanGirls
    www.facebook.com/thosealaskangirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome...glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wake up world...... this is beautiful Canada. If you have a yearning to explore Newfoundland and eastern Canada is the place to go. Thank you for sharing the beauty with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more Katherine! I think the rugged cliffs of Newfoundland are the most beautiful place in all of Canada! Any girl who grew up reading Wuthering Heights and dreaming of the English moors should come try Newfoundland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those hunter boots with the inserts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they great Jenni? I totally want a pair...they look so snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely love that pillow. Congratulations also for the selection of the pics, are beautiful. have a nice monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these images, they are just wonderful!!!

    Come and enter my luscious Giveaway for Bath & Body!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from my readers! I try to answer all comments, either here or at your own blog.