Saturday, February 26, 2011

Do you know Rue?


There is a lot of blogger buzz about online magazines, and as a girl who really loves the tactile experience of curling up with a new magazine (and tearing out the pictures I really like) I was skeptical that they could live up to the hype. But I am excited about Rue Magazine...

Not only is it free (no, seriously, no forms to fill out, no subscriptions, no catch) but it is GORGEOUS! Here are some of my favorite images from issue 3...





So go check out the newest issue of Rue and find some of your own favorite images!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! happy weekend!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from my readers! I try to answer all comments, either here or at your own blog.